02. Questioned Apocalypse
03. Past the Falls
04. Two Coins/Stoned Me/Bulls on Parade/Chad rap
06. What Do You Wanna Be?
07. Brad speaks (DISPATCH) new record may
08. Bullet Holes
09. Bang Bang (with sing along)
10. Bats in the Belfry
11. Birthdays/Greg taking a picture
12. Open Up
13. Cover This
14. Root Down/Watcha Want ending
Tape Cuts Out Here
Disc 2 (Set 2)
02. Here We Go (w/ Corey Cally on guitar)
03. Brad talking (dispatchmusic)
04. Time Served
05. Chad speaks - electric mayhem
06. Hubs/For What It's Worth (Buffalo Springfield)
08. The General
10. War (cuts out for tape change)/Bullet in the Head/Pawn Shop
13. Out Loud/Stir It Up/Get Up, Stand Up
Collection DispatchBand/Artist DispatchDate February 12, 2000Venue Middlesex SchoolLocation Concord, MASource Unknown>TapeLineage Tape>Yamaha KX-W421>Tascam DA-40>CoolEdit 2000>SHNTaped by UnknownTransferred by Unknown
March 29, 2012
Reminds me of home
I saw dispatch last night @ melkweg Amsterdam and the Rocked/Jammed. This show is nice and great quality.
March 22, 2009
i downloaded the whole show to my computer, but when i went to unzip it, winrar said that the archive was either damaged or in a unknown format? what should i do to get it to work?
December 12, 2005
Sound Quality is good
And thanks for getting this on here. But the setlist is all jacked up and there are tons of song cuts and duplicate songs. They recording sounds really clear and crisp but don't turn it up too loud because the song cuts and crackles will kill your ears and speakers. download it and keep the full non cut songs for your collection. Again thanks for the show!!! This would be a 5 star for sure but the cuts and what not are the only thing knocking the star count
December 8, 2005
great recording but...
let me stress in this one that the sound quality is EXCELLENT! sounds like one of their live releases! however, if you are just sampling, what you think you're downloading and wheat you are actually downloading will be different. the titles & files don't match. if you're a fan, i reccomend just downloading this whole show! EXCELLENT!